Julie's own home has been used as a location for film, TV and photo shoots for many years because of its beautiful Hamptons design and carefully curated collection of homewares (designed and handmade by Julie)
Hampton Beach House is a large light-filled waterfront Hamptons/Coastal style home, available for short or long term shoots. To view the property, please visit our website or to look at availability and pricing, please click here. For all other enquiries or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Huge picture windows and white walls/ceilings throughout the home ensure the rooms are flooded with natural light all day long.
- Down a private road. No road noise. Secluded outlook, overlooking only the river and National Park, so very peaceful.
- Abundant room for off-camera crew and equipment, as well as distance to set up wider shots. High ceilings allow a flexibile range of camera/lighting angle options.
- Separate butlers pantry available for off-camera food prep/storage. Large island bench, Shaker cabinetry and high-end tapware.
- Hamptons/Coastal styling with high-end boho/eclectic touches. We adore whites, greys, neutral, natural fibres, texture, rustic wood, tropical greenery, statement lighting and cultural curios collected while travelling.
- Deep waterfront with jetty, Hampton-style boat shed and use of boat if pre-arranged.